Film Name: Balyada Bayake
• Run Time: 25:00 Min
• Language: Kanada
• Producer: Rajendra Patil & Wani Rajendra
• Director: Kanad Khaparde & Sanandan S Tijori
• Cinematographer: Angad Panganama
• Editor: Daniel Raghu
• Cast: Sudarshan BV, Pruthvi, Abhishekh, Sushmita and Gopal.
For More Information visit us on the below platforms.
BVSP Twitter Handle:
In the 9 years since inception, we Bharati Vidyapeeth’s School of Photography, Pune has introduced courses that successfully set new standards in Photography & Cinematography education. Now, our courses are evolving to combine leading technology and faculty, putting our students first and thus creating a new breed of professionals who are industry-ready.
All our courses have industry-relevant content and industry-respected faculty to ensure that students get trained by the minds that move the industry. This empowers our students to graduate with a level of unmatched readiness, ensuring that quite a few of them are already being noticed in the worlds of fashion and photography.
Photography schools need to have a good selection of courses that adequately prepare students for success in this dynamic and competitive industry. Courses should offer instruction in contemporary photographic and cinematographic tools and techniques, visual design, lighting, digital manipulation and much more.
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s School of Photography offers various courses in Photography & Cinematography discipline. The school offers specialization in specific genres of photography, such as food & beverage, products & still- life, industrial & corporate, fashion & people and more. Specialization can help students gain unique skill sets that set them apart in the industry.
Also, BVSP is the only institute in India to offer unique courses such as;
1) B.A. in Commercial Photography (3-year Full Time)
2) B.A. in Photography & Cinematography (3-year Full Time)
3) M.A. in Commercial Photography & Cinematography (2-year Full Time)
4) Diploma in Photography & DSLR Filmmaking (1-year Full Time)