Dji Grading & Image Enhancement Software Tools Used from
SpectrumGrades set used – Cine Collection
I use them on all my videos and you can see the results that you can achieve…
Thank you for watching…
Subscribe, share and throw a thumbs up (it helps) and do ask questions in the comments below. I will be happy to answer as best as I can 🙂
Do ask questions in the comments below. I will be happy to answer as best as I can…
Learn The Technique / Tutorial For The Dji Mavic Pro, On How To Get A Professional Polished & Cinematic Color Correct Grade For Your Footage. This process uses the SpectrumGrades 3D LUTs to achieve the refined cine style looks.
If followed correctly, these tips and tricks can help get a filmic look very easily and can be applied to other footage such as the inspire and the phantom 4 pro etc. You will see and review the before and after results in the tutorial video.
Ideal best camera settings for Dji Mavic Pro:
1) 2.7k is better vs 4k(for the Mavic Pro series 1). There are many reviews explaining why its better. 4K is better for The Mavic Air and New Mavic 2 series
2) D-log picture profile – it has the most dynamic range to work with
3) 25P – less compression per second vs 30P
4) Sharpness +1 for denoising / noise reduction (0 or less is too blurry/ muddy) -3 contrast / 0 Saturation
5) iso 100 – try keep it as low as possible as it introduces noise
6) Premium specialized cinema 3D LUTs and noise profiles designed for the Mavic’s are from SpectrumGrades
#Dji #LUTs #DjiMavicPro #Cinematic #MavicLUTs