Support my channel by buying the Hero7 using this link (no extra cost for you): *
You just got a GoPro Hero 7 Black but the footage is not as professional as you would like it to be?
That’s pretty likely as the GoPro is a great camera that can produce professional and cinematic results. But like with every camera you need to know how to use it correctly.
So in this video, I will give you five tips on how to film professional and cinematic footage with the GoPro Hero 7 Black.
– my first tip is about understanding what kind of camera it is and for what kinds of shots you should use it.
– the second tip is how to frame your shots properly with GoPro cameras
– the third tip is about how to get great looking light for your videos
– the fourth tip is about camera movement and why it is important
– and the fifth and last tip is about getting stable footage…
Altogether these are some of the most important things to know to produce professional footage with the GoPro Hero 7 Black. So I hope that you get a lot of great shots with it.
Don’t forget to subscribe for more videos!
📲 Let’s connect:
Join my FB Group to improve your travel videos:
🎨 Like the colors of my videos? Get my looks here:
🎥 My Equipment:
– GoPro Hero7: *
Editing Software & Machine:
– MacBook Pro 2018 13inch TB 16GB 1TB
– Final Cut Pro X
🎶 Where I get my music from:
Envato Elements – Must have for every freelancer: *
* Affiliate Link (If you buy through this link, I get a small commission. You do not pay anything more.)
Visit my website: www.pascalbasel.com